2/07/2012

RSD/CRPS &*(Dysautonamia/POTS/NCS/TBI/A-Fib/Invisible Disabilities)

RSD/CRPS &*(Dysautonamia/POTS/NCS/TBI/A-Fib/Invisible Disabilities) Tube. Duration : 7.18 Mins.


This video is about my life before and after a car accident in 2002. I did have Dysautonomia,POTS/NCS& CKDII & PTSD* (PTSD from my toxic/abusive family which continues b/c they will not stop)! Also I have an abusive ex-husband! After the MVA I had so many injuries and surgeries and so much pain! I acquired an TBI (went thru 3 yrs of brain injury rehab) & the Dysautonomia/POTS/NCS GOT MUCH WORSE. Also I had to get a permanent pacemaker! I got RSD/CRPS after my last surgery in '07! It spread to "full body RSD/CRPS in 3 yrs". I also have: chronic pain, Mild heart attack in '05 (*broken heart syndrome b/c I lost my oldest daughter), CVA(*stroke) in'06 with lingering effects, Long QT syndrome,hearing loss (2 hearing aids), vision issues, Long thoracic nerve damage (very painful) w/winged scapula,IGA def, Hypogammaglobulinemia, Anemia of Chronic disease, Asthma, multiple herniate/bulging lumbar & Cervical discs, degenerative disc disease, L-5 radiculopathy w/ foot drop & AFO's, etc.. This video is to help awareness of invisible disabilities! I was asked to make it by the people at "invisible no more".. So here goes!!

Tags: Dysautonomia, Invisible Disabilities, POTS, NCS, RSD, CRPS, TBI, Atrial fibrillation, A-fib, Chronic Pain, MVA, Stroke, CVA, Broken Heart Syndrome, Loss, Heart attack, Pacemaker, Sick Sinus Syndrome, Disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment