11/18/2011

Atrial Fibrillation - Me Being Cardioverted

Atrial Fibrillation - Me Being Cardioverted Tube. Duration : 2.15 Mins.


Getting cardioverted after an episode of Atrial Fibrillation - I was put under using propofol (milk of amnesia) the same drug Michael Jackson was administer before his death. I posted this video because i thought it might help people who are interested about Atrial Fibrillation. I first had an episode when i was 33 in 2003. It happened out of nowhere and really altered the way i lived my life. I immediately was put on coumadin and warren . one to regulate my heart rythmn the other to prevent my blood from clotting incase i had an episode. When afib happens blood pools in your heart chambers which can cause clotting of the blood, which can result in* stroke or even death. No matter which drugs doctors prescribed we had no luck in keeping my heart out Atrial Fibrillation. It would happen at least every three months. The only way my to get my heart back to normal rthymn was to have a cardioversion each time. This procedure is show here in the video above. I never minded the procedure... i actually enjoy being put under. It was a short euphoric feeling then sleep which seemed to last only seconds. Upon awakening 20 to 30 minute would have gone by. AFter having a cardioversion 7 times i had a nurse video the procedure. seeing this video really upset me. i never remember any pain or yelling out. After seeing the video i decided to have a cardio ablation (a heart operation where doctors go in through your veins to cauterize the synapse nodes that regulate you heart beat.) The ...

Tags: cadioverted, cardioversion, afib, atrial fibrillation, heart trouble, electric shock, cardiology, bizarre, terrifying, Weird, propofol, milk of amnesia, michael, jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment